Arduino Uno / GRBL to HobbyCNC PRO Shield
Easy-to-assemble shield to simplify connection from an Arduino Uno running GRBL directly to a HobbyCNC PRO 3 or 4 Axis driver board.
No breakout board, super-simple wiring, opto-isolated inputs.
(Not included: Arduino UNO, GRBL or HobbyCNC PRO)
4 in stock
Easy, one-cable connection to the HobbyCNC PRO 3 or 4 axis stepper motor driver board.
Kit is quick and easy to assemble. Greatly reduces wiring complexity. 5 opto-isolated inputs.
4th axis can be 'mirrored' from any of the other three axis.
Manual includes complete schematics specifically for the hacker!
• Arduino® UNO shield to connect to HobbyCNC PRO 3 or 4 Axis Stepper Motor Driver Board
o Arduino UNO
o GRBL V1.1 or higher
o HobbyCNC PRO 3 or 4 Axis Stepper Motor Driver Board
• Opto isolated inputs. X, Y and Z limit and Probe.
• External 6VDC power supply (110 VAC, US plug)
• Output to optional relay board. Spindle PWM, Spindle Direction, Coolant Enable.
• Motor Enable signal (Pin 1) to support HobbyCNC PRO Idle Current Reduction capability.
• Reset switch
• Reverse voltage protection
• Minimum of components to make assembly fast and easy.
Tools Required For Assembly:
• 15-25 Watt soldering pencil
• Side cutters
• 1/32” Rosin core solder