HobbyCNC DIY CNC Router Plans are very thorough, 96 pages total, 49 pages of detailed drawings. includes complete bill-of-materials. Lots of dimensioned drawings, illustrations and photos.
There is one part (the axis drive screw) that is made from common hardware-store components, but it does require welding. I have been reminded several times that a welder is a not-so-common tool, so I made up some Axis Drive Nut & Antibacklash Kits so you can avoid welding.
The plans are provided as a digital (PDF) download. Plans Current Revision: 03. If you want to see all the plans not including the measured drawings, feel free to download a PDF here: DIY-CNC-Router-Plans-HobbyCNC no drawings.
Watch this machine in action
Your purchase will entitle you to download all future revisions of these plans as they become available. Select Downloads from your Account page
For questions, comments, requests or suggestions, use the HobbyCNC DIY CNC Router Plans Forum (login required to post).
Some reader comments
- 96 pages total, 49 pages of detailed drawings
- Consolidated, single parts list for parts to purchase
- Added example sources to parts list
- Improved organization of drawings, added drawing list
(all consolidated at the end of the instructions)
- All drawings converted to Autodesk Fusion 360
- Added metric dimensions to all drawings
- Download a PDF of the plans not including the measured drawings, here: DIY-CNC-Router-Plans-HobbyCNC no drawings.
DIY CNC Wood Router by HobbyCNC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
There are no reviews yet.