Terms & Conditions
Here’s all the HobbyCNC ordering information you need to know about how we ship, freight costs, sales tax, RMAs and shipping to countries outside the USofA.
ALL PRICES LISTED ARE IN US Dollars (USD) AND DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING or HANDLING. SHIPPING AND HANDLING FOR ALL CUSTOMERS IS CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT.
Ordering information for USA customers
- We ship to USA addresses usually via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Tracking numbers are provided when available.
- Payments by PayPal or Stripe only
- Shipping orders to California is subject to 8% sales tax.
- State sales tax is the responsibility of the buyer.
Ordering information for international customers
- PayPal/Stripe is accepted in USD only.
- Personal checks are not accepted.
- Any taxes, duties, tariffs, and other charges with export/import are the buyers responsibility. Bank wire transfers are not possible.
- We do not ship to all countries.
- Outside USA shipping usually ships USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail. Tracking numbers are provided when available.
- All outside USA shipments are FOB from our USA Post Office. Once an order is shipped it then becomes the purchaser property.
- Shipping charges shown on checkout page are believed to be accurate for these countries:
Australia Belgium Brazil Canada Denmark France Germany Hungary India Italy Japan Lithuania Mexico New Zealand Norway Pakistan Peru South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland Thailand Turkey United Kingdom
- For other countries (not listed above), additional shipping charges will apply. I will notify you of the additional charges via email.
- First Class Mail is an option for some countries for single HobbyCNC kits only (not Combo Kits). Although less expensive, there is not the protection for the components that the box has. Everything should arrive OK, but no guarantees. Use at your own risk.
- All PayPal/Stripe shopping cart orders subject to confirmation for correct total before shipping. If incorrect entire amount will be refunded and a new order submitted at correct amount.
- Shipping charges areprovided on the check-out screen (see notes above).
- Once payment has been sent you should be returned to HobbyCNC.com
General Information and Notes
- All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 20% Restocking fee for returned items. ALL returns must have an RMA number assigned.
- No returns will be accepted on close-out or discontinued items.
- HobbyCNC reserves the right to refuse any order and/or the right to limit quantities as we see fit.
- HobbyCNC does not endorse nor encourage our products being used in an industrial and/or commercial environment.