Get your project started faster with a combo package! The EZ Driver Board Combo includes the following items:
- 3 axis EZ driver board kit NOW WITH HEAT SINK INCLUDED!
- 3 stepper motors (sorry no mix of sizes)
- 14′ of 6 conductor stranded stepper motor hookup cable
- Parallel port cable 6′ long
Control 3 stepper motors from your computers printer port! Ideal For Desktop Machining and Robots! Control Routers, Lathes, Mills, PCB Drillers, and Engravers! Just About Anything!
What’s makes the EZ Driver Board Kit different than others?:
- EZ to assemble as part count is very low. Lessens chance of assembly errors.
- 36VDC maximum input gives a very wide margin to help prevent damage with voltage surges.
- Smaller footprint for EZ installations.
- RoHS Compliant
- 3 Axis Unipolar Chopper control.
- Individual OR simultaneous control of 2/4 Phase Stepper Motors.
- Accepts 5, 6, or 8 wire stepper motors only. 4 wire types are not usable.
- 36VDC maximum input voltage, 12VDC minimum input voltage. 24VDC Minimum Recommended Voltage.
- 3.0 Amps Maximum per Phase, 500ma (.5A) minimum. Each axis adjustable throughout this range.
- 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16 Microstepping.
- Step and Direction Control.
- Built In Protection Circuit to help against blown chips on stepper motor short or open connections.
- 3.6″ by 4.8″ double sided with top silkscreen and thru plated holes and lead free solder PCB. (RoHS compliant).
- Power On Reset.
- On board voltage regulation for 5-volt logic with 24VDC cooling fan from motor power supply.
- On board connections for home and limit switches with 10K pullup resistor provided to each. No need for a separate “break out” board.
- Minimum of components to make assembly fast and easy!
- Works with Step and Direction software such as DeskNC, TurboCNC, Mach3 etc
- Compare product features
We recommend a 24VDC to 36VDC power supply rated at 8A minimum. Higher voltage power supplies are NOT recommended!
HobbyCNC Kits require PCB soldering skills
HobbyCNC EZ Parallel Port Pinouts
|Pin #||Description||Pin #||Description|
|3||X Direction||11||Z Home*|
|4||Y Step||12||X Home*|
|5||Y Direction||13||Y Home*|
|7||Z Direction||All others||Not Connected|